This illuminating tutorial is guaranteed help you take better photos.
In this information-packed photography class, Karl breaks down the relationships between flash power, aperture settings and shutter speeds.
You’ll learn about:
- Understanding flash sync speeds
- The relationship between ambient light and flash
- The relationship between aperture and flash
- First- and second-curtain flash synchronization
You’ll learn how each of these can work together to influence the final image.
In this class:
- How shutter speed works in photography
- Sync speed vs flash duration
- Leaf shutter vs focal plane shutter
- Shutter speed and aperture
- The impact of ambient light on an image
- Controlling flash exposure
- Combining studio and ambient light
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.