This simple beauty lighting setup comes with a unique creative twist.
In this beauty photography class, Karl tries something completely new and puts a creative spin on a modifier designed for rim lighting. While this setup could, essentially, have been achieved with one light, Karl shows how the addition of a second light adds something special.
The final result is a beautiful, soft light, casting almost no shadows – a flattering effect ideal for beauty photography.
In this class:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two light setup for beauty photography
- How to creatively use modifiers
- How to achieve soft light
- How to use a hair light in beauty photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.