In this post-production class, Karl continues the retouching work he started in Hard-Light Beauty | Post-Production (Part 2).
His primary focus in this session is colouration. You’ll see him demonstrate Color Blend Mode as he uses layer masks to achieve the most effective levels of hue saturation.
Karl also shows you how to use the Unsharp Mask filter to boost contrast, and undertakes extensive burning and dodging to accentuate the contours of the model’s jawline, cheekbones, shoulders, and more.
In this class:
- Post-production tools and techniques for beauty photography
- Photoshop tips for beauty retouching
- Using Color Blend Mode in Photoshop
- How to use the Unsharp Mask filter in Photoshop
- Burning and dodging in Photoshop
To see Karl capturing the images he works on in this class, watch Hard-Light Beauty Shoot.
If you enjoy this class, be sure to check out Projection Spotlight Beauty | Post-Production (Part 1).
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor