In this product photography class, Karl demonstrates how to capture a professional-level image of a luxury watch.
Watch as Karl builds up to the final shot, walking you step-by-step through his creative process, from selecting suitable props to lighting the shot, plus the simple post-production required to finish it off. He also shares valuable insights into photographing a product like this, revealing a number of industry secrets that all contribute to the beautiful final image.
In this class:
- How to photograph a luxury watch
- Watch product photography lighting tips
- Photographing and lighting shiny surfaces
- Achieving a gradated light with a point light source
- Using reflectors and flags
- Useful post-production techniques for product retouching
If you have any questions about this photography workshop, please post them in the comments below.