Photography Challenge - Week 16
16 April - 22 April
Looking to try something new with your photography? We've got 52 weekly challenges to inspire you. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
You use them for everything from brushing your teeth in the morning, to opening doors, making food and even taking your images — this week the focus of the challenge is hands. Be warned: hands can be particularly tricky subjects to photograph. Not only do you have to be careful about the positioning, particularly the arrangement of the fingers, you also have to carefully control your lighting.
You’ll find a number of classes on our site where hands form part of the image. In these classes Karl covers some of the common difficulties you may face and how to overcome these. If you’ve never photographed hands before, these may also provide you with some inspiration or ideas.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.